|· Govt. of Kerala has declared PIC-Kerala as the Nodal Agency of the State for Intellectual Property Rights related matters and services.
· PIC-Kerala has been sanctioned a Technology and Innovation Support Centre (TISC) by the Dept. of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Govt. of India. This is the fourth TISC established in the Country
· PIC-Kerala organized 410 Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) awareness Seminars/Workshops/ Lectures/Talks/Exhibitions throughout the State.
· Processed 880 applications for Patent Facilitation.
· Forwarded 76 applications from Universities, R&D/Educational Institutions to PFC/TIFAC, New Delhi for further patent filing procedures, out of which 21 patent applications were filed in Patent Office, Chennai.
· Facilitated the filing of more than 50 Patents, out of which 2 Patents were granted.
· Facilitated the filing of 9 Patent applications from the grass root innovators through the Official Patent Attorney of KSCSTE, which was financially supported by KSCSTE.
· Facilitated the filing of 130 Trademarks, 28 Industrial Designs, 2 Patents and 4 Copyrights from the MSMEs.
· Established 8 IPR Cells in 8 S&T Universities, 13 Engineering Colleges and in an Arts & Science College.
· Established an IPR Cell in District Industries Centre, Trivandrum.
· Appointed an Official Patent Attorney of KSCSTE. Also, empanelled four Law firms
· Brought out the Institutional IPR Policy of KSCSTE.
· Published Quarterly Newsletter on IPR
· Published a biannual Journal of Traditional and Folk Practices jointly with Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (JNTBGRI).
· Published brochures, booklets and pamphlets on IPR.
IPR Cells established by PIC-Kerala/KSCSTE
|· University of Kerala
· A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technological University
· Cochin University of Science & Technology
· Kerala Agricultural University
· University of Calicut
· National Institute of Technology Calicut
· Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
· Kannur University
|· College of Engineering, Trivandrum
· Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Trivandrum
· TKM College of Engineering, Kollam
· Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam
· Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
· Government Engineering College, Thrissur
· Government Engineering College, Idukki
· Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad
· NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad
· Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
· Government Engineering College, Wayanad
· Government Engineering College, Kannur
· Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirapally
|· District Industries Centre, Trivandrum
|Arts & Science College
|· Mar Ivanios College (Autonomous), Trivandrum
Patent Attorney of KSCSTE
Official Patent Attorney of KSCSTE
· Krishna and Saurastri Associates LLP, Bangalore
Panel of Attorneys for processing IP applications other than Patents
|· KNS Partners, Bangalore
· Lex Orbis, New Delhi
· Gopakumar Nair Associates, Mumbai
· Krishna and Saurastri Associates, Bangalore